Sellers, listen up: There are myriad ways for you to sell your home without reducing, reducing, reducing your price.
1. Price it right!!! Yes, as your Realtor, I will do a comparative market analysis for you, meet with you, and make a suggestion as to a price "range."
2. Neutralize your home! Get rid of the wild colors, and generate more attention from buyers. If you have a "gold" wall, and a potential buyer doesn't like "gold," you will more than likely lose that buyer. Believe it or not, many people don't want to have to repaint the home to suit them - and, in our market, they don't have to. There are many, many choices out there!
3. Clear out the clutter! Yup, get rid of that unnecessary "stuff" on the counters in the kitchen and in your bathrooms and on furniture. Have a friend, or a stager, stop by and give you an objective opinion.
4. Make sure your home is clean!!! It should smell clean, it should "feel" clean, and "be" clean. Get a housekeeper, get a carpet cleaner, and prepare your home to sell.
5. Hire a gardener - unless of course, you maintain your yard in pristeen condition! Plant flowers, prune, and get rid of those pesky weeds we have during the spring. Check out your front door, your door mat, and assess with an open mind what buyers see!
6. One last - important - tip!!! Instead of reducing the price on your home, offer some incentives! The builders do! Why not you? How about a 3-2-1 buy down? or $$$$ to buy down rate, or $$$ towards closing costs and prepaids? If you are a vet, and purchased your home VA, did you know? Your loan is more than likely assumable? AND if you purchased within the last two or three years, it could be well within the reach of a potential buyer?
There's more, but suffice it to say. If you do plan to sell your home, there are many ways to market!! This is just six good steps to a good start!!!
Give me a call at: 480.216-3334 for a free CMA and an interview! I'll be happy to help you sell your home!
Mesa, Arizona Real Estate. Call me at: 480.216-3334 for information on purchasing or selling a home in Mesa, Arizona or surrounding towns. OR email me: Teri@TeriEllis.com. Feel free to visit one of my websites: HomesAzRE.com, MoveToMesaAz.com or MoveToSunnyAz.com. Or stop by my blogs at: MesaAzRealEstateVoice; or Phoenix Valley Real Estate Blog