Visiting our local Farmer’s markets in the Phoenix and Mesa, Arizona valley is something I enjoy doing on a regular basis. I thought it would be useful for my readers if I provided a list of the Farmers’ Markets in the Southeast Valley including Mesa, Chandler, Phoenix, Tempe, Gilbert, Ahwatukee and Casa Grande.
Where possible, I’ve included any website information as well as time and dates of the Farmers’ Markets.
- Downtown Chandler Farmers Market – Open on Thursdays fron 3–6 p.m. Located at the southwest corner of Chandler Boulevard and Arizona Avenue.
- Farmers Market at Solera Community Center – open from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the Month from September-July. Located at 6360 South Mountain Boulevard, Chandler.
- Farmers Market at Trilogy-Power Ranch - open 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the Month from September-July. Located at 4369 East Village Parkway, Gilbert
- Agritopia Farm Stand – open from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. Saturdays from November – May. Located at 3000 East Ray Road Gilbert.
- Mesa Community Farmers Market – open 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. on Fridays. Located at the Rendezvous Center, 263 North Center Street, Mesa
- McDonald Street Farmers Market – open 9:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. on Saturdays from October 24–May 1. Located at the northeastern corner of Main Street and MacDonald, Mesa
- Ahwatukee Farmers Market – open 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sundays from October-April and May-September. Located at 4700 East Warner Road, Phoenix
- Farm at South Mountain – open 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Saturdays October through May 16. Located at 6106 South 32nd Street, Phoenix
- Market on Mill – open 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. Thursdays. Located at 730 South Mill Avenue, Tempe
- Casa Grande Farmers Market – open 8 a.m. – noon on Tuesdays. Located at the of Casa Grande parking lot, 1510 North Casa Grande Avenue, in Casa Grande.
Hopefully this list will be useful in assisting our winter visitors to find these farmers' markets.